Match bonuses that match on your deposit like 100% match bonus on your $200 or something like that.
Then you have monthly bonuses that online casino offer for a particular month. These monthly bonuses can be no rules bonuses or match bonuses on certain games with or without playthrough, wagering requirement and deposits. Also these bonuses are for regular as well as VIP players and can be redeemed on that month of time.
Casinos offer also Cash Back Bonus which is a re-fund in bonus money, or sometimes even real cash money, that you get back in your account if you have lost money while playing. Normally this kind of bonus is a percentage of your net losses. As you will have already wagered your funds, you really have nothing to lose when taking part in this kind of promotions.
Other bonuses include reload bonus for players who already made a deposit once before in an online casino, refer a friend bonus and VIP bonuses along with other cash prizes and rewards.
Learning about Online Casino Bonuses
Online casinos are growing in popularity at an amazing rate. It is now easy to play at these casinos on a variety of computer devices. Players can choose from a desktop, laptop or a mobile device to make use of the casinos. The games that the casinos offer include poker machines and table games. You can even enjoy playing with live dealers at the online casinos. All of these things are what bring people back to the online casinos, but they are not always what bring players to the online casino the first time.
Welcome bonus packages are one of the best lures that the online casinos have. They offer the players free money to use at the casinos, but they are not always understood by the people who see the offers. Online casinos try to make it look like they are giving away money to anyone that signs up for an account at their online casino. This is only partially true. Before you sign up for an account and expect to be handed some money, you need to understand how these welcoming packages work.
Click to download our guide to use casino bonuses (OnlineCasinoBonuses – CheckTheFinePrint.pdf – 103kb)
Basically, welcome bonuses are:
Welcome bonuses are offered to new players that set up an account at the casino. Each casino has their own version of the welcome bonus, but they all share certain similarities.
- The amount of the bonus is a percentage of the first deposit. Often times the online casino will match 100% of the first deposit up to a certain amount. They may set a limit that they will match of 100 AUD. If the player deposits 100 AUD, they will receive an extra 100 AUD in casino credit.
- Casinos will match a percentage of future deposits. The amount of the deposits that the casinos will vary with some casinos matching 4 or more deposits.
- Many casinos also offer free spins on certain poker machines as an extra welcome bonus. The player will get any money they win during these free spins.
- Some casinos will offer free money for the player when they sign up. The money comes in the form of casino credits and is usually between 5 and 10 AUD.
- Bonus money cannot be cashed out
- All bonuses do come with Wager or Playthrough requirements.