When depositing money at the online casino we often look for a safe and secure transaction. In almost all of the online casinos, you will find a list of banking options offering the deposits and withdrawal methods available according to the country of the player. Money bookers or Skrill is a leading online casino payment solution that enables Australian players to deposit AND withdraw funds to and from their favorite online casino. Let’s find out How to Deposit With Moneybookers/Skrill at an online casino?
You can store money in your Skrill account and then spend this money whenever you want. You can also pay and be paid with Skrill. Skrill is one of the most famous e-wallets in the world, it is free to use and it is also free to sign up to. You can connect your bank account to your Skrill account and you can also connect your credit and debit cards. For Australian players, Skrill or Moneybooker is the most reliable method for deposits and withdrawals at online casinos. Let us understand how this method works.
To open a new Skrill account from your PC or mobile:
- Open https://www.skrill.com on your mobile or PC web browser
- Select ‘Open a Free Account’
- A simple registration form is divided into 5 steps and these include entering your email, password, transaction currency and other personal information
- Once you agree with the terms and conditions and sign up, simply log into your email and verify your account
- Once your account is verified, simply log into your account and select Upload.
- Now you are presented with various options on how to fund your Skrill account including Neteller, Debit/Credit card or Manual Bank transfer
- Once your account has been funded, you can make instant online payments with ease.
Funding your online casino account with Skrill
- Log into your online casino account and select deposit on the top right side of your screen
- From the list of payment methods, select Skrill, under e-wallets
- Then you have the option of selecting a welcome bonus, available on your first 3 deposits
- Then select your deposit amount, minimum $10 on a Skrill deposit.
- Then the Skrill dialog box will open where you will enter the email address registered with Skrill and your password
- Once you select deposit, Skrill will process you payment and your funds will be available immediately.
How does Moneybookers/Skrill Work
Like any other payment method, Moneybookers works in the same way. You can deposit money into it using other online accounts. Like account transfers, or credit cards. Then use it to pay for items that you purchase online or deposit it into your online casino account and play safely.
When you attempt to make a deposit with Skrill; you need to look for the Skrill/Moneybookers logo in the casino’s cashier/banking section. And then you need to click on this logo to make a deposit. You will then be prompted to enter your Skrill account number; the amount that you wish to deposit into your gaming account, and then your secure ID number. As soon as you have entered these details and then confirmed them; you will be redirected to the main Skrill login page.
You will confirm the amount and enter your Skrill password. Then as soon as you have done this, the money will instantly be sent to your gaming account. It will only take a few seconds for the money to arrive in your gaming account. The standard withdrawal time with Skrill can take anywhere from just a couple of hours up to two days and making a withdrawal with Skrill is basically just as easy as making a deposit. You just need to follow the onscreen instructions when they appear.
Skrill/Moneybookers Deposits and Withdrawals
You can make deposits using Skrill/Moneybookers through bank transfer or credit card. However, unlike PayPal, this online casino payment processor cannot debit directly from your savings account. You’ll need to initiate the transfer, much as you would to pay for an eBay item via bank transfer or send money to your family. This will help you know how to deposit with Moneybookers/Skrill at an online casino?
You can also use POLi in Australia, but there are no other methods to get money into your Skrill / Moneybookers account in Australia though. You cannot make cash deposits into your account, nor can you have anybody else pay into your Moneybookers account from their bank account or credit card.
This is an anti-money laundering regulation. This will help you know how to deposit with Moneybookers/Skrill at an online casino? While using Moneybookers account to play at online casinos you do not have to spend more than you really want to at an online casino, because it takes a few days to deposit more money into your account. However, you may wish to deposit an entire month’s worth of online casino money into your account at once to save time but then you have to keep in mind if you lose in playing too! You can withdraw the cash from bank accounts available in your name, to credit cards, or by cheque in USD, Euros, or GBP.
To make a withdrawal with Skrill
- Select Skrill from the Withdrawal section of your cashier page
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, and enter your Skrill account email; specify the withdrawal amount in your trading account currency. Click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your transaction security type. Click Confirm payment.
- You will find that, your withdrawal will now begin processing.
Note that not all online casinos allow Skrill withdrawals.
Skrill has an app on both Google Play and the App Store. The app makes it possible to:
- Manage your Skrill Visa card. Check your balance and add more money to your account on the go.
- Log in using biometrics. Both face and fingerprint recognition can be used to log in.
- Check exchange rates on the go. Current currency exchange rates and fees can be found in the app.
- Send and receive money. Transfer money to friends and family with just a few taps.
- Track your transfer. Real-time notifications on your transaction are available through the Skrill mobile app.
How Much Does Skrill / Moneybookers Cost
You have to play a reasonable small amount of fee using Skrill/Moneybooker. Fees are 1% of the transaction to a maximum of 50 Euro cents per transaction.
Is Skrill/Moneybookers Safe?
Yes. Skrill / Moneybookers is regulated by the FSA (Financial Services Authority) in the UK and registered as an English / Welsh company. They have over 14 million accounts worldwide currently.
What to know before using Skrill/Moneybooker at Casinos
- Skrill / Moneybookers is a safer option for your online casino, because there are no chargebacks available as there are for credit card deposits. This may mean that you get an extra bonus for depositing with Moneybookers at your online casino but this may also mean that you have extra wagering requirements or playthrough rules before you can cash out!
- Because there are no chargebacks, you should be aware that you are playing at a reputable online casino. You lose the protection that credit cards afford you.
- Moneybookers has a good customer service, and is efficient in solving issue and has got better feedback than PayPal in some places.
- Like with many other payment processing options, you’ll need either a driver’s license or passport to use as verification of identity. If you don’t have either of these documents, another online casino deposit option may be better for you.
- Last but not the least though Skrill / Moneybookers is extremely safe payment option for your online casino account, still you need to be careful with your money transactions.
Best Skrill Online Casinos
Following are the best Skrill online casinos to use when playing pokies with this payment mode:
3. Casino Ozwin
Skrill supports 40 currencies and all the major credit and debit cards. Sending money via Skrill is safe and as fast as with any other e-wallet service, which makes it an excellent choice to play real money pokies.
Australian residents will need to pay when making deposits as well as withdrawals.
- Deposit funds: 2.5%.
- Withdraw funds: 5.50 Euro (in AUD equivalent).
- Send money, receive money: Free internationally, up to 2% for domestic.
- Currency conversion: 3.99% above the mid-market rate, or higher. This fee is applied without notice to you, which means that although it may appear you are getting the mid-market rate for your transfer, you probably aren’t.
One additional fee to watch out for when opening a Skrill account is the Stay Active Fee. If you don’t login and make at least one transaction every 12 months you’ll face a €5 (or equivalent) fee every month until you start using your account again.
Whether you are trying to deposit money into your account or withdraw money after receiving it, Skrill has a few options for you to choose from.
Skill allows deposits in the following ways:
- ACH transfer (Automated Clearing House)
- Bank account wire transfer
- Mastercard or Visa credit card
- Paysafe card
Australian players may withdraw funds via local bank transfer or through the SWIFT network.
If suppose you want to cancel your online transaction when funding the casino account using Skrill you can do so.
Note that you will only be able to cancel a Skrill transaction if it hasn’t processed yet. If the status of the transaction is marked as pending, then follow these steps to cancel:
- Under the Transactions section of your account, tap the pending transaction you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Transaction on the popup window.
- Confirm the cancellation by tapping Yes, Cancel.
Funds should automatically be returned to your account after you successfully cancel the transaction.
If you have any trouble or issues using this payment mode, Skrill customer service can be reached through email: firstname.lastname@example.org