Paypal is the must-have online payment account that many across the globe use for personal and business use. This has meant there has been a huge shift in the online casino world as many online casinos have started offering Paypal as a payment option to their online casino players. Let’s find out what casinos accept PayPal in AU dollars?
This bold and innovative move started with the likes of UK players but had moved further afield and now online casino players from Europe and beyond are enjoying this great payment addition. More importantly, it has meant that many online casinos have added the Australian Dollar as an accepted Paypal currency option.
Why Paypal Casino is the best?
- Paypal is Secure: According to PayPal’s site, they “use industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.”
- Paypal is user friendly– It makes the check-out process as easy and painless as possible for its users. With PayPal, you don’t have to memorise your credit card number, expiration dates, or anything else. All you have to do is to log into your PayPal account whenever you want to make a payment and the rest will be taken care of.
- Paypal is popular: It’s widely used by people all over the world. This makes exchanging money much easier. Due to PayPal’s popularity, both parties are likely to already have a PayPal account, so it makes the process much easier for everyone involved.
We believe the move to add Australian Dollars comes from the fact that Australians are one of the biggest spenders in the online casino world; this means that the online casinos are going to move heaven and earth to please us and entice us Aussies to play at their casino.
Pros of Using PayPal for Online Casino payment
Although it hasn’t become the preferred online banking method for millions of people just by luck. Here are the basic factors explaining PayPal’s massive success as a payment method:
- Minor service fees
- Safe & Secure payments
- Immediate deposits
- Automatic currency conversions
- Supported on mobile devices
Thus, PayPal makes for a stellar online banking method. However, it is equally true that it is not the best fit for everyone and that some other banking options may be more suitable for other players. Still, you can find information about all online casino banking methods and the casinos that support them from our website.
Cons of Using PayPal for Online Casino transactions
No banking method is perfect, neither is PayPal. We think the biggest shortcomings of this payment method are the following:
- Not supported at all online casinos
- Slow registration process
What Casinos accept PayPal in AU Dollars
Because PayPal is an enormously popular payment option, players should have no problem finding an online casino that lets players use PayPal as a banking method. In fact, today, there are dozens, if not hundreds, of online casinos that allow players to make deposits and withdrawals using PayPal.
But most of it is only available to UK players. However, players should still exercise some caution towards casinos supporting PayPal. This is because PayPal online casinos vary in terms of the customer support, safety, and reliability that they offer to players.
Although when you see an online casino supporting PayPal, you can be fairly confident about the safety and reliability of the operator in question. But if you don’t know which PayPal casinos are trustworthy, you can find the safest and best PayPal casinos using our site.
Are PayPal Casinos available for Australian players?
Unfortunately, no Australian player would be able to make payment using online casinos at the moment! This payment system is not open to players from the US, Canada, and Australia.
Do online casinos accept PayPal?
Yes, some do. They are not many in numbers, but they are amazing. Great UK casinos should offer PayPal as a banking method. And it’s even better if we can get a bonus with PayPal.
1. Who a PayPal Casino is different?
The difference is that it is a casino that accepts PayPal for deposits and withdrawals. Not all casinos provide this option, so keep visiting this page to catch all PayPal casinos.
2. Does PayPal charge fees for online casino deposits?
If you use the money already available on your account, then you do not have to pay any fee for using their service. However, if you top up your PayPal account with a credit or debit card, then a 2.9% transaction fee will be applied to your transactions.
3. Are PayPal casinos safe?
With millions of people using PayPal regularly, it is an assured way of transaction in casinos. PayPal applies rigorous KYC procedures and would not allow just any casino to manage financial transactions with this method.
4. Are PayPal deposits processed immediately?
Yes. The fact that PayPal online casino deposits are always processed immediately is one of the greatest pros of using the service.
5. Which countries does PayPal support for online casino transactions?
At this time, PayPal cannot be used by players residing in the US, Canada or Australia, and some other countries.